Inside Sales for Software Products and Services
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right in their perspective. Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: Inside sales reps might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Ability to handle objections and setup appointments
- Ability to Design and build new approaches to acheive targets
- Team player - Ability to share success stories and learn from peers
- Good research skills for Account based selling
- Aware on new trends in Sales
- Willing to learn and adapt
Atleast 1 year prior Inside Sales Experience